We are driven towards our vision of 'Excellence for All'
Our Commitment to Staff:
- Foster and develop the highest standards of teaching through high quality professional development
- Nurture and secure leadership talent to lead the future
- Recognise and reward the commitment of all staff
- Create and maintain a mutually supportive, collaborative and caring environment for all
- Establish well-being and health as essential contributions to effectiveness at work
Our Strategic Priorities:
Enrich the curriculum to maximise opportunities for children to develop their talents and interests.
Create a culture of care and stimulate curiosity. Build an environment of independence and collaboration for all pupils.
Use high quality and innovative approaches to teaching to promote progress and engagement.
Enhance teaching and learning through ongoing professional development and continuous support.
Build strong and flexible leadership structures.