At Grazebrook Primary School we believe that wearing a school uniform gives pupils a sense of pride and belonging within the school community. It also makes children feel equal to one another in terms of appearance.
- Navy Grazebrook crewneck sweatshirt or cardigan
- Light blue Grazebrook poloshirt
- Black school trousers, knee-length skirt or pinafore dress
- Knee-length black shorts or knee-length blue gingham dress in summer
- Grey, black or white socks
- Black shoes
- Blue Grazebrook book bag
For PE Lessons all children should wear:
- Light blue Grazebrook round neck t-shirt
- Black PE shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- Black plimsolls or plain trainers
It is not acceptable for children to wear crocs, open toed sandals or Ugg Boots.
How to Purchase
Uniform items can be purchased through our online uniform provider YourSchoolUniform.com. The uniform will be delivered to your home address:
A small amount of uniform may be available to purchase from the school office: